View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012   #9
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Section: Section 135, Row F
Rep Power: 14086 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Ryan
Default Re: gametime next week

Quote:
Originally Posted by bckey View Post

The player I feel bad for? Andre Johnson. This guy has given his all for the Texans and barely sniffs the playoffs at the end of his career. He is running out of time. It was a disgrace that the Texans didn't get a wr to stretch the field opposite Johnson. Instead they drafted projects.

I don't anymore. Where else is he gonna go at this point where he's gonna get 1590 yards and really be the only target on a Super Bowl contending team? If they want to make it to the Super Bowl, they're gonna have to really earn it this year. Andre has a good 4 or 5 years left on this team and I don't think we'll be going away anytime soon, but we definitely have flaws that need fixing if we're going to make it.