View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012   #68
Runner
Hubcap Diamond

Rep Power: 32563 Runner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kubiak and Schaub couldn't be any more safer... and it's absolutely disgusting

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
What did he have to say to the fans ?
I can't remember word for word. He was asked how he felt about letting down the fans. He basically said he didn't care about the fans, he had a team to worry about.

It seemed like a "screw the fans" attitude to me. I guess he had to vent his anger somewhere.