View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012   #16
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 297041 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Realistic Lightning in a Bottle Qb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
I honestly don't think the Texans are ready to move on from Schaub. I don't think they are as sure in the Front office as we are here on this board, that Schaub can't get the job done.
Correct. Schaub is going nowhere. This is mental masturbation at its best and nothing more.

Still, it's fun to talk about. I'd like to see Yates play with some real preparation. Just to see how far he's come. Looking forward to next preseason to see whether he or Keenum looks like they're ready to push Schaub even a little.

Not that I think it would matter. I think Kubiak could have Steve Young on the bench and would find a way to stick with Schaub for as long as possible. That's his boy out there.