View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012   #17
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 208658 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc
Default Re: Kubiak and Schaub couldn't be any more safer... and it's absolutely disgusting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
The word I've been using lately is pedigree. I don't think Kubiak has the pedigree on offense we need to get to that next level.

I know that. We all do. In light of that, I think Kubiak should get some credit for what he's been able to do with what he has. I've been saying for years, that Kubiak has been making lemonade with lemons. I still believe that.
No. No. Hell no! Hell f&^% NO! Kubiak has built this team. Only one player exists from the pre-Kubiak days. This is Kubiak's baby. You say he's been forced to take less skilled players because the first rounders have gone to defense? Well, for starters, Kubiak is the one who resisted firing Richard Smith. Kubiak is the one who hired Frank Bush. Kubiak is the one who resisted firing Frank Bush. Kubiak is the one who was told, not asked, that Wade Phillips was going to be the new DC. So the defensive woes are all on Kubiak. He's been the head coah for SEVEN YEARS. This is HIS team. He built it, he assembled it, he screened who made the team, he hired the coaches (except Wade), he coached the players, he made the game plans, he made the game calls, and he is the one that turtles up when there's risk.

Kubiak's job is to build a Super Bowl team and win the Super Bowl. It takes time, and some coaches never get there; I get that. But if he's making the decision that it's OK to draft Brandon Harris in the 2nd round instead of an offensive player that can make an impact, that's on him. If he's making the decision to pass up WRs that are out there helping other teams right now in order to take a guy in the 3rd round that didn't even play football last year, that's on him. If he's saying it's OK to take a 3rd round CB that never ends up playing meaningful time for the team instead of taking an offensive contributor, that's on him.

THIS IS KUBIAK'S LEMONADE. He controls the recipe.