View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012   #60
EllisUnit
Homerism Champ

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 78686 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kubiak and Schaub couldn't be any more safer... and it's absolutely disgusting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porky View Post
I have to agree with the above. I was watching the game with a friend, and when the Texans got the ball on their 1st possession, I yelled out "go hurry up". He nodded his head in agreement. When we came out in the 2nd half, I mentioned I might be inclined to start TJ in the 2nd half, even if only for a possession or two, and if not, then go hurry up...or come out firing or whatever. Something different. Give the Colts something they aren't ready for.

The point being, come out and do something unexpected. Shake something up. Not saying the hurry up or TJ Yates is the potion to fix every ailment of the offense, but all I know if the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.

And look at what the Colts did on 3rd and forever with a rookie QB. Did they run a freaking screen to the RB to try and get better field position? Hell no, they went for broke.

And it's completely unnerving that the Colts not only trust their rookie more than the Texans do their 10 yr vet, but the Rookie plays with more smarts and moxie than our vet does. When we had guys running off the field, what did Luck do? Snapped the damn ball, and got an instant 5 yards. That's playing with smarts and veteran leadership. Have you EVER seen Schaub do that? NO! It's Something Schaub seems incapable of doing.

And if Kubiak doesn't trust Schaub to make a play, then it's on him to find someone he does trust instead of re-upping him for 4 years.

Sorry Kube lovers. At the end of the day all roads lead to the same conclusion. Kubes is in over his head, and it's been the same since day freaking one and nothing has changed except I have fewer hairs on my head.

And BTW as a footnote. I was watching inside the game on channel 13 last night, and I personally didn't really care for Kubes answer when Bob Allen asked him what he had to say to the fans.
What did he have to say to the fans ?