View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012   #56
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kubiak and Schaub couldn't be any more safer... and it's absolutely disgusting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
The word I've been using lately is pedigree. I don't think Kubiak has the pedigree on offense we need to get to that next level.

I know that. We all do. In light of that, I think Kubiak should get some credit for what he's been able to do with what he has. I've been saying for years, that Kubiak has been making lemonade with lemons. I still believe that.
I get what you're saying, but we have 2 probowl OL, a great WR, a pro bowl RB and a pr bowl QB that he hand picked. Hell, he hand picked KW to be his starting WR. KW doesn't suck. OD is a pro bowler top tier TE. Hell Garrett Grahm doesn't suck.

These players may have come to the team via low draft picks or off the scrap heap, but they are no longer lemons once they prove what they're capable of.

What is the difference between Foster and a first round RB? The price you initially paid to get them?

Vonta Leach was a pro bowl FB that we had. Casey has skills that don't get used. Ben Tate is a good second RB....That doesn't get used.

Lets not act like Kubiak is working with a bunch of scrubs or "lemons" over there. Regardless of where they cam from or how they got here, they are good players.

Do we need three pro bowlers on the OL? Another Pro bowl stud WR? Another pro bowl TE?

Man this crap is just a bunch of excuses.

What is so hard about saying they underachieved? They're doing a bad job?
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote