View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012   #52
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 269943 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kubiak and Schaub couldn't be any more safer... and it's absolutely disgusting

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirstTexansFan View Post
Since 1968 I've followed professional football in Houston. It's a wonder I've survived so long, I must have a strong heart. I say we blow up that DOME and Reliant Stadium, it has to be built on an Indian burial ground and move that sucker to Katy, they seem to win the State Championship every year.... Call in a voodoo doctor, an Exorcist, and hope we find good luck, because for some danged reason we're just jinxed.
Not sure if it would help. The entire area may be contaminated by now.