View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012   #48
FirstTexansFan
The Unknown Fan

Rep Power: 27501 FirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to FirstTexansFan
Default Re: Kubiak and Schaub couldn't be any more safer... and it's absolutely disgusting

Since 1968 I've followed professional football in Houston. It's a wonder I've survived so long, I must have a strong heart. I say we blow up that DOME and Reliant Stadium, it has to be built on an Indian burial ground and move that sucker to Katy, they seem to win the State Championship every year.... Call in a voodoo doctor, an Exorcist, and hope we find good luck, because for some danged reason we're just jinxed.
Dread-Head's #1 Fan, Because He Hates The Cowboys As Much As Me!
FirstTexansFan is offline   Reply With Quote