View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012   #22
Dishman
Miss Ya Blue

Rep Power: 7608 Dishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Do you have faith in Matt Schaub?

Good poll. I think I started losing my faith in Schaub probably in the games following this years Bears game. After yesterday I've just about hit rock bottom. It's a combo of his immobility, his less than rocket arm, and his penchant for giving on a play because of the first two.

Also, with the right side of the O line not giving him much protection I will say he's at least not fumbling when he gets crushed by the defense. The line isn't doing well and Schaub is not known as a scrambler or able to consistently extend broken plays or an escape artist. The weakness on the line has really exposed Schaub as someone needing ideal conditions to perform. It's not his fault about the line, but it does expose his limitations and liabilities as an NFL QB.
Dishman is offline   Reply With Quote