View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012   #44
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kubiak and Schaub couldn't be any more safer... and it's absolutely disgusting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
First Texans series yesterday ended with a FG because on the play before that (3rd and 9) Gary called a pass to AJ in the flat that went for exactly -3 yards. Drive killer right there. You need 9 yards to keep the drive alive and Gary's out there on the opening posession playing it safe for the FG.

Unless Schaub decided to check down to that and if that's the case then I'd like to know why he does it so often and why he did it on that play. It almost never goes for more than 5 -6 yards.
You know...I didn't freak out about it at the time, but I found it kind of odd...

After the field goal Schaub is always out on the field with his tiger face giving the guys high fives....

Not that he shouldn't congratulate the team, but most QB's are on the sideline looking at the pictures trying to figure out how to get 6 instead of 3. It just looks odd to me...Like he's perfectly fine with FG's...Like he feels like it's some kind of victory...

Good QB's hate field goals. That's not a victory man. That's a ****ty consolation prize.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote