View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012   #17
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 286663 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc
Default Re: Do you have faith in Matt Schaub?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
Thanks for your candor. Do you think there are more like you?
I hope so, because my shift in opinion is completely based off what my eyes have seen. All too often, especially at the QB position, stats don't tell the story. His 4700 yard season was fluky and everyone knew it. It's why no one in the national media really gave it much run. The team was playing behind all the time, so they faced some "bend but don't break" defenses in the second half, allowing him to pile up some yards. And they were behind because he was atrocious in the first half. They've always struggled in the red zone, and the best success they've had there was based on Foster, not Schaub.

I didn't lose faith in the guy because he egged my car or something; I just watched every snap the man played for six years now. *shrug*