View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012   #12
scourge 
Digression King

Rep Power: 3215 scourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Do you have faith in Matt Schaub?

No, and yesterdays game sealed it. The last few years he has shown that he can't handle big games. I've continued to be a staunch supporter of him, though, and often have taken flak for it at work or with friends. But this 2nd 1/2 of the season has been pathetic, and I think most of it falls on him.

I honestly feel like that was a wake up call for me yesterday. Always admitted that he struggles when we need him the most, but gave him the benefit of the doubt. He has either under thrown or over thrown his receivers all year. He's an above average QB at best.

Though I'd want nothing to do with a player like Romo for Flacco, I can now say that I would take Alex Smith over Schaub in a heartbeat. Same with Rivers. Like others have said, though, we are probably stuck with him for another couple of years, and Yates is NOT the long term answer. Problem I have is that I think the 1st two rounds of the upcoming draft need to be right side of Oline, and bpa between WR and QB.

Quote:
"He who makes a beast out of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man." - Samuel Johnson
scourge is offline   Reply With Quote