View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012   #12
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 131049 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Do you have faith in Matt Schaub?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodwrench3 View Post
I trust in Schaub.I think he's feeling the pressure of his first playoff game.when our o-line was good, he played well.
Like in OT against baltimore, or Arizona a few years back, or like the jags game this year in OT and the Lions game this year in OT. The defense has bailed this team out over and over the last 2 years. They don't always give the offense a short field like they were to start the season I'm not so sure we are 12-4.

Our defense started the season as turnover machines, not anymore and we are now seeing that without a short field the offense is average or below at best.