View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012   #33
gafftop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6870 gafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kubiak and Schaub couldn't be any more safer... and it's absolutely disgusting

Question: Why doesn't Schaub ever complete a 3rd and long for a TD like Luck did to us.
Answer: It is hard to throw a long TD pass when a draw or a screen or some other bs play is called.

If the reason is you know Matt has no judgement (1) on whether to make throw or he does not have the skills (2) to do so then how long do you just keep going along with him.

(1) Very possible he has no judgement. Were we in dire straits when Matt threw the long floating bird interception in the 4th quarter? I really think we could have driven down and scored. Was it even 3rd down? That pass reminded me somewhat of TJ in the Baltimore game. I thought Schaubs strength was his kowledge and judgement.

(2)Very possible as shown on first pick of game and on almost all long passes this and every year. We may complete some but the passes are rarely thrown accurately.

So maybe Kubiak has no choice but if that is correct why the hell did he get an extension.

No confidnece in this braintrust.
gafftop is offline   Reply With Quote