View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012   #21
amazing80
Site Contributor

Section: my couch
Rep Power: 46635 amazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kubiak and Schaub couldn't be any more safer... and it's absolutely disgusting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
I'm watching the game again. I don't see the ultra conservative play calling. Sure, there was the short dump off on third & long, but I'm seeing good production out of the run game & taking shots down the field, at least 4 already, 2 of which were intercepted.

Matt looks good... healthy at least. Again, I counted at least 4 times where he extended plays with his feet. 2 off them that resulted in first downs. One was a TE screen that went for 13 yards or so & the other was a pass to KDub for a 11 yards or so.

Offensively, we didn't do enough. Only scored 16 pts. Defensively, we couldn't get off the field, especially in the 4th, when it counted most.
Ummmm the OD play was designed to look like pressure, he kept backing up and floated it over the rusher to OD, nothing special

and the reason he wasnt sacked on the kw play was because one pass rusher took out the other right before he got to 8.....so no he didnt do anything out of the ordinary