View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012   #3
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 50265 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 Draft and the Offensive Line

Gotta ask yourself does Matt Schaub need his entire offensive line to be Pro Bowlers? If so he is probably the problem, given the fact he also has a Pro Bowl RB.

Then ask yourself how does Joe Marciano still have a job? Another kick return for a TD against Texan special teams. Unacceptable. Special teams are a collection of depth players, meaning either depth is a problem or its simply a case of poor coaching.

WR/TE position not including Andre, have no to little run after the catch ability. Clearly Texans lack athletic & playmaking ability across the board.

The loss of Cushing cannot be overstated, cause this in combination of losing Brice McCain (clearly Texan best nickle cover corner) that has led demise of once stout Texan D.

I'm convinced McCain will be resigned, Quin I'm not so sure? I actually think Texans have a chance to upgrade SS position & let Glover walk & draft Texas SS Kenny Vaccaro.

So given other needs, not withstanding my personal favorite Kawaan Short, there are too many other holes to focus solely on OL. Washington uses the same system, but has a mobile QB. Middle round picks generally are pretty rich investments for their style of player.

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote