View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012   #19
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 112249 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kubiak and Schaub couldn't be any more safer... and it's absolutely disgusting

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyWin View Post
Let's be honest, this team MAY beat the Bengals but I'd bet my life's savings they won't beat Patriots IN New England AND Broncos IN Denver.

The worst part is that Kubiak and Schaub are both so safe, it's absolutely disgusting. The ONLY way I could maybe see possible dramatic changes would be if they lay an absolute egg next week and get booed out of Reliant in a losing effort.

Think about it, we have to go through all of this again next year. Schaub and Kubiak are not going to change... we'll be the above average but not great Texans for years to come.

Sigh

That's how people lose everything and wind up ODing in some back alley wearing a wig and a skirt with the nickname hot tomale......

As far as kubiak and schaub go, yes they are to safe, they have always been this way it just wasn't as obvious when we had a less talented team. Kubiak plays not to lose instead of playing to win