Thread: Team Cowher
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012   #84
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 117377 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Team Cowher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
If the problem is the talent on this team, I don't think Cowher is the answer, unless he's going to be our new GM.

If we fire Kubiak after a 12-4 record, we're saying it is a coaching problem & he should win right away. If our guys don't fit the new guys "system" then we did a bad job of finding a coach for this team.
Talent? It's not the talent. Well not completely. It's a combo poor QB play and poor game planning. Both of which Cower would rectify.

I have no doubt Cowher would make a change at QB at the first chance he had. Kubiak has never been a good game planner or game manager or good at in game adjustments. His game planning never takes into account what the other team is good at. It's straight forward, this is what we are good at so this is what we are going to do, you try and stop us.

That works fine against inferior and less talented teams although you can see it sometimes barely works against them when they are well prepared. When that happens or we are playing good teams he is incapable of making adjustments.

Hell look back at he NE game. Why in the hell would you keep running right at Wilfork when he is consistently blowing up the OL in front of him? You see it over and over with Kubiak. Something aint workin? Keep trying it till its to late! I really wanted to be wrong about him but the more I watch this offense fall apart the more apparent it is that I was right about him all along