View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012   #1587
Premier
All Pro

Rep Power: 10262 Premier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston Texans @ Indianapolis Colts. Noon. 12/30. **Official GameDay Thread**

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
Actually, it was Brooks who gave up the sack up the middle. Looked like he was expecting some help on his left. Myers was helping Wade. I wouldn't say that Wade needed help, or that Myers screwed the pooch, but since Myers usually makes those calls, I'm blaming the rookie. It's not that he got over powered or "beat" he wasn't even looking at the guy. He expected someone else to be there & no one was.

Arian came running straight up the middle, like a check down, but he didn't even get in the dude's way.

Brown got beat by Freeney on the left side. Again, I don't think it was a talent issue, but he was expecting Freeney to do one thing & he did another.

I don't remember the other sack.
are you talking about the geathers sack..? brooks wasnt even on the field.. geathers shot the gap between smith and myers... both brown and smith shifted to the left of who they were lined up on, leaving brown not really blocking anybody and a free gap between smith and myers. geathers was untouched and arian ran right by him. whose at fault here? should schaub have known that brown and smith would block this way and recognize that geathers would be free to shoot the gap. should he have changed the protection to get arian to pick up that gap..?

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-fantas...sack-9-yd-loss