View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012   #1586
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 244045 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Houston Texans @ Indianapolis Colts. Noon. 12/30. **Official GameDay Thread**

Quote:
Originally Posted by Premier View Post
well one of those sacks where schaub couldnt finish his drop came from the left side.. tbh, the o-line will be fine, ben jones has hit a wall, he will improve, he has the biggest upside of the rookie linemen.. they might have to address LG and RT eventually. we still have brooks laying in the weeds who might be able to play next to duane once wade expires... we dont need 5 all-pros on the o-line.. let them continue to fill holes on the line with mid-rounders.
Actually, it was Brooks who gave up the sack up the middle. Looked like he was expecting some help on his left. Myers was helping Wade. I wouldn't say that Wade needed help, or that Myers screwed the pooch, but since Myers usually makes those calls, I'm blaming the rookie. It's not that he got over powered or "beat" he wasn't even looking at the guy. He expected someone else to be there & no one was.

Arian came running straight up the middle, like a check down, but he didn't even get in the dude's way.

Brown got beat by Freeney on the left side. Again, I don't think it was a talent issue, but he was expecting Freeney to do one thing & he did another.

I don't remember the other sack.