View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012   #11
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 244045 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Kubiak and Schaub couldn't be any more safer... and it's absolutely disgusting

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
Because that's what non-thinking fans do. Its the path of least-thinking resistance. It would take too much effort to actually study the game and see who missed assignments and who failed to make the plays they get PAID to make.

How is it Kubiak's fault that A.J. dropped a ball In. HIS. HANDS...??
How is it Kubiak's fault that Schaub under threw the ball to a wide open Casey who had got beyond the defense??
How is it Kubiak's - or Wade's - fault that they got beat on a 3rd & 20-something?

To do that is to let the players completely off the hook. And, to me, that's just wrong. The players didn't do their damned jobs. Plain and simple.
The biggest tell, is that their biggest gripe about the game is that the team came out flat, uninspired, or unmotivated. Those are key words. It means, "I hate the head coach."

Most of these people have already stated they would be upset with Kubiak if we get to but lose the Super Bowl. I'm going to repeat that, because I like to hear myself talk. They said, even though our QB is crap, we have no talent on the OL, our defense is fool's gold, & Arian's a wimp. If we get to the Super Bowl it will be in spite of Kubiak. If we lose, it is because of Kubiak.