View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012   #17
TexansFight
All Pro

Rep Power: 2293 TexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Philip Rivers anyone?

Philip Rivers has big time leadership skills, courage, and tenacity needed to be a big time NFL QB. A few years back he was in the elite class of QBs according to most NFL analysts. Rivers has the talent and personality to hold his own in a duel against another elite QB. Schaub doesn't. He played in the AFC Championship Game with basically 1 leg. I think he tore his ACL and STILL gutted it out. What I remember is how he played the entire game and LT who was also less severely injured did not take 1 snap in the game that gets you to the Super Bowl.

Unfortunately, we have an extremely stubborn coach and while dumping Schaub for Rivers is justified an any football metric, Kubiak will close his ears and shout "I'm not listening". We should have went after Peyton Manning but didn't because of Kubiak
TexansFight is offline   Reply With Quote