View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012   #15
TheMatrix31
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 39734 TheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Philip Rivers anyone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
Why not?

...other than we'd have to sell the farm to get him...

Do you think Rivers would have underthrown Casey like Schaub did?
I don't think he is very good and I cannot STAND him at all attitude/personally. Makes very poor decisions with the ball extremely often. Romo-esque. You might say "Schaub-esque" too, but Rivers is definitely more high-risk, Favre-like. He might be able to make the throws, but he makes way more bad throws than Schaub does. And this is from me, the originator of "Schaub's ****ty Throw of the Game (tm)"
TheMatrix31 is offline   Reply With Quote