Re: Swatt's 2013 Mock
1. Patterson, I'm good with this pick if he's still available and if he checks out well at the Combine in the WR drills.
2. Barkley, I think he goes in the mid 1st round based on potential and the fact QB's go early.
3. Long, great pick if still available but I think he goes in the 2nd round.
3b. Mathieu, Hell No. He's short, been out of football to long, and he's a drug dealer.
4. Johnson, he won't last this long, probably gone in the late 2nd or early 3rd.
5. Lattimore, he'll need all of next season on IR. I'd rather have a productive RB. Right position, wrong player.
6. Burton, I'm not familiar with him and I'd rather have Copeland, Boren, or Tutogi.
7. Robinson, another college player without an NFL position, maybe WR. Low risk though.