View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012   #3
Steal Your Face
Rookie

Section: 119
Rep Power: 857 Steal Your Face is a quality contributor and well respectedSteal Your Face is a quality contributor and well respectedSteal Your Face is a quality contributor and well respectedSteal Your Face is a quality contributor and well respectedSteal Your Face is a quality contributor and well respectedSteal Your Face is a quality contributor and well respectedSteal Your Face is a quality contributor and well respectedSteal Your Face is a quality contributor and well respectedSteal Your Face is a quality contributor and well respectedSteal Your Face is a quality contributor and well respectedSteal Your Face is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kubiak and Schaub couldn't be any more safer... and it's absolutely disgusting

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyWin View Post
Let's be honest, this team MAY beat the Bengals but I'd bet my life's savings they won't beat Patriots IN New England AND Broncos IN Denver.

The worst part is that Kubiak and Schaub are both so safe, it's absolutely disgusting. The ONLY way I could maybe see possible dramatic changes would be if they lay an absolute egg next week and get booed out of Reliant in a losing effort.

Think about it, we have to go through all of this again next year. Schaub and Kubiak are not going to change... we'll be the above average but not great Texans for years to come.

Sigh
Andy ... no need to sigh. You don't "have" to go through all this again next year. Sell your PSL ... you can easily get your money back, and then some. Find something else rewarding to do on Sundays.
Steal Your Face is offline   Reply With Quote