View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012   #1
AndyWin
Nguyenning

Rep Power: 4493 AndyWin is a quality contributor and well respectedAndyWin is a quality contributor and well respectedAndyWin is a quality contributor and well respectedAndyWin is a quality contributor and well respectedAndyWin is a quality contributor and well respectedAndyWin is a quality contributor and well respectedAndyWin is a quality contributor and well respectedAndyWin is a quality contributor and well respectedAndyWin is a quality contributor and well respectedAndyWin is a quality contributor and well respectedAndyWin is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Kubiak and Schaub couldn't be any more safer... and it's absolutely disgusting

Let's be honest, this team MAY beat the Bengals but I'd bet my life's savings they won't beat Patriots IN New England AND Broncos IN Denver.

The worst part is that Kubiak and Schaub are both so safe, it's absolutely disgusting. The ONLY way I could maybe see possible dramatic changes would be if they lay an absolute egg next week and get booed out of Reliant in a losing effort.

Think about it, we have to go through all of this again next year. Schaub and Kubiak are not going to change... we'll be the above average but not great Texans for years to come.

Sigh
AndyWin is offline   Reply With Quote