View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012   #60
NCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 58316 NCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Walter's Current Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
34 TD's
12 Ints

Against SEC defenses, has big arm and is mobile enough. Think Big Ben

Terrible HC

IF throwing beer bottles at a car with your roommate is the worst thing that he did, then I must have been beyond immature in college.

I'm more worried about his footwork and film study habits. Like I said if there weren't risks he would be a top 5 pick.

What makes you think he wont mentally hold up? Are there things that I dont know about? I've watched a bunch of his games and Bray is extremely talented.
I think he has the physical tools for sure. It's more like what you mention with the film study habits. He just never comes off as wanting to really be the best to me. I remember (granted this was two years ago) the bowl game against UNC and how he acted during that. That sticks out in my mind.

If we somehow get him, I truly hope I am wrong. Like you said, he has the tools. Part of it is probably my disillusionment with the QB class this year. It seems really weak.

Edit: I am also pretty new at looking at college guys, so by no means do I mean to sound like an expert. I also haven't watched a ton on him, so I fully admit there is a high chance I am wrong.
NCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote