View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012   #410
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 54460 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: im done with schaub

Quote:
Originally Posted by leebigeztx View Post
Give me another game to watch besides the clemson,miami,and va tech game to watch again this year. I'm talking his tools and ability. I never said he was ready now. Give me a game and i will go watch it.
Ok, Florida 2012. Almost any game this season. He is not a good QB, just trust me, I have watched him play and analyzed his every motion more than any person on this board x3.