View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012   #2
TexanBacker93
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17176 TexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Arian........A Touch of Class

I seem to recall seeing some tweets right after that about how classless his move was. At the time I thought he was sending a positive message and I still do. I just searched and most of what I see out there are comments from people who understand that he meant this as a sign of respect.

He isn't a Randy Moss or T.O. that might have thrown a football at the sign or mooned it. Foster is a class act.