View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012   #59
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 107872 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Walter's Current Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCTexan View Post
The kid is extremely immature. I don't think he'll mentally hold up in the NFL.
34 TD's
12 Ints

Against SEC defenses, has big arm and is mobile enough. Think Big Ben

Terrible HC

IF throwing beer bottles at a car with your roommate is the worst thing that he did, then I must have been beyond immature in college.

I'm more worried about his footwork and film study habits. Like I said if there weren't risks he would be a top 5 pick.

What makes you think he wont mentally hold up? Are there things that I dont know about? I've watched a bunch of his games and Bray is extremely talented.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote