View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012   #7
utahmark
markbeth

Rep Power: 8734 utahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: HAVE WE PEAKED? Its ALL DOWNHILL FROM HERE

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetexanator View Post
was 10-1 the best it will ever be?

kubiak wont get fired.("its all on me")
schaub has a noodle arm and is just collecting a paycheck.(not a leader)were stuck with him because of his contract.
aj is old, he has lost a step(still good though) but hes declining
we have no number 2 reciever(way to draft a wr)
od has already peaked and will decline
we cant draft a qb in the 1st rd when we have other glaring holes.
jj watt will not play this good again.(can he?)
antonio smith should be cut.
we dont have a nt.
dont have a pass rush(mercilus is just another guy)
connor barwin is a bust. he wont be back
our right side of the oline is garbage.(how likely is it that they will progress to a great level within the next 2 years?
AND WE HAVE NO CAP SPACE--how will we fix all of the above?

only bright side that might change things is that cush will be back. (can 1 player turn us into a contender?)

-neg me all you want, but whats gunna change if nothing is gunna change?
You totally lost me at Antonio Smith should be cut. I thought Barwin had a pretty good game today.