View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012   #64
TheMatrix31
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 79339 TheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cincinnati Bengals @ Houston Texans WC

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
Meh, I think this is the most favorable match-up in WC weekend. Bengals O-line has been inconsistent all season, but it's up to the Texans to take advantage of that. As far as the offense goes, I'm hoping that we get Arian involved in the passing game more than we have been.

And don't lie, most of you people will be back to smiles and sunshine if we put up a similar performance to wildcard weekend last year.
Absolutely. Run Arian to the left side and use him in the passing game more. Still don't understand why we don't use him a bit more like Marshall Faulk.

Also, I'd like a bit more of Forsett and Tate if Foster isn't working out. I'd also really like throwing to Garrett Graham.

Honestly, I just want to play a game with minimized penalties and such. The team has gotten kind of unlikeable a bit with all the celebrating while down and undisciplined play ruining any positive developments throughout the course of the game. Let's stop being the Raiders and Lions.
TheMatrix31 is offline   Reply With Quote