View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012   #13
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 73160 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What do you see next year and beyond for the Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by arb729 View Post
Since you all are in B12 territory, how do we feel about Collin Klein? Not to come in and start right away, but as a mid-late rounder. Theoretically speaking Kubiak is a QB coach, and most of what I've seen and read about Klein are that his problems lie with his mechanics. This is the new breed of QB in the league, like it or not.. Could even reinvent the offense like SF and Wash have done.

Just a thought..
Klein throws a very catchable ball. And by "catchable" i mean a baby could catch it without hurting his cute little baby hands.

What I'm saying is if you're tired of Schaub's noodle arm, Collin Klein ain't going to make you forget about it.