View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012   #12
2slik4u
All Pro

Section: My Couch
Rep Power: 11791 2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What do you see next year and beyond for the Texans

[quote=MEGA SWATT;2093202]You know what's depressing? Matt S. will be a yr older, less mobile, less accurate, less resilient and more likely to lay down on any amount of contact. AJ, OD, AF all one yr older.
The only positive I can think of is Brian Cushing coming back at hopefully 90% or better.

Will we lose Watt eventually like Mario Williams hmmm?[/QUOTE]

Wont happen...at least I like to think not.

Watt is LOADS better than Mario ever was. Higher motor. Same size. Stronger. Faster. Not injury ridden.

Watt is a guy you hang on to and pay. He is the guy we will build our defense around for the next ten years. If we let Watt walk a la Mario, I will be reconsidering the amount of time, emotion, and money I put into the Texans as I wouldn't think they truely want to win.