View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012   #2
hradhak
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 6498 hradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What do you see next year and beyond for the Texans

I believe we will get a compensatory pick for Mario. Trades are just not what they used to be with the way Free agency is structured.

We need an o line. I am less concerned about WRs. If we are unable to get a running game going, we are going to have a lot of seasons with the worst 3rd down conversion percentage and struggles in games. O line upgrade needs to happen.

I believe Quin is a FA. We will either need to resign (expensive) or move someone to FS or get a FS in the draft. Right now we probably need a OLB to replace Barwin because we probably won't resign him unless he takes a pay cut.

This team will need to reload some of its players depending on who we let walk. But right now our O line is my #1 priority.

We get an o line I think we are going to get a #1 seed next year.
hradhak is offline   Reply With Quote