View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012   #118
IlliniJen
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 152954 IlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Just About Ready to Close the Book on Schaub

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantherstang84 View Post
But he is Kubiak's guy. That is all that matters to McNair. Sorry folks we are stuck with Kubiak and Schaub for the foreseeable future. As someone else already said, "Welcome to South Cincinatti and not quite good enough." Every season from now on will be Groundhog Day.
Goddamn, I just wrote the same thing in a different thread....good but never good enough. What a sad prospect for this team. Sticking with Kubes and Schaub for years...with no true excellence in sight during their reign.

"Fishing relaxes me. It's like yoga, except I get to kill something." - Ron Swanson
IlliniJen is offline   Reply With Quote