View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012   #56
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 216695 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: How to fix the offense

Quote:
Originally Posted by HJam72 View Post
We've been less than stellar on the right side all year....
I'd love to see some evidence that would support this. I think we've had as many big runs to the right as we've had to the left. I think Foster's biggest runs have been to the right, & there have been more stops on the left.

I think we need to get better there on the right, but I think there is equal room for improvement on the left. I think most people pick on the right side, because we know what happened there. But we have no excuse for the left side.

This is Wade's second year of poor play. Chris Myers has taken a serious drop. Brown, though not playing as well as last year, he's still not & hasn't been that MONSTER he was last season.