View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012   #55
amazing80
Site Contributor

Section: my couch
Rep Power: 33404 amazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: How to fix the offense

Quote:
Originally Posted by markn View Post
Indy, Baltimore and Denver are the only playoff teams we've beaten. The theory that we beat Denver early in the season before they'd got their act together gains credence. I hate to say it, but perhaps our offense was never quite as good as we though.
I can one up you

We barely beat the Broncos and Manning was not even close to the level he is now, he was still getting used to his team

We beat Baltimore after they lost their emotional leader in Lewis and they did not have Ngata O

We only beat Indy because of a fluke goal line fumble and lucky blocked punt for a td

#overrated ???

Last edited by amazing80; 12-30-2012 at 08:54 PM. Reason: reed did play that game, but he was injured
amazing80 is offline   Reply With Quote