View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012   #53
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 323680 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: How to fix the offense

Quote:
Originally Posted by amazing80 View Post
what changed...did an olinemen get hurt or something...what is causing this massive drop off?
I think Caldwell got hurt around week 4 or 5. Ben Jones started playing & I think he did fine...... I think he won that position. A few weeks later, we lost Newton for a couple of games. Three I think. I believe it was the Detroit, Jacksonville, New England games.

I thought getting Newton back would set us right again, but so far it doesn't look like it. Maybe because he's trying to get Brooks in the game. Which, you'd think if he wanted Brooks at RG, he'd stick him in there & go with it, but he's still swapping Brooks & Jones, which I would think would slow their development.

We lost the game, I know it's hard to see any kind of improvements when we lose. But if it weren't for the two Ints, I think our OL took a good step forward.