View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012   #64
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 51315 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What would be Schaub's trade value?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gafftop View Post
Why the hell is he going to be our QB? We can't develope anyone with him here and we have no chance for SB with him. Oh forgot our braintrust signed him to an extension. Do they really know anything about QB's?? Remember Carr and Orvlosky.

You think we give a 5th round and someone may take him??
Good post. I take back my stale bag of Doritos and subtract 2 beers from the case of Old Milwaukee's Best.

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote