View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012   #10
MEGA SWATT
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17946 MEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blame the team not the refs

Quote:
Originally Posted by HJam72 View Post
I blame the refs, Schaub, Kubiak, Luck, AJ for the dropped TD, right side O-line, Marciano, the entire kick-off coverage team, Paguno (or whoever), the stupid commercials, my boss who ticked me off last night, my whiny subordinates griping and fighting about petty crap, the Colt-sucking commentators, the Church's chicken lady at half-time that dint have no spicey chicken, the traffic, the freezing @$$ weather, and your momma.

Leave momma out of it