View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012   #5
Pollardized
Division Champ

Rep Power: 59836 Pollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cowboys @Redskins -- Week 17, win and you're in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
Cowboys (8-7) at the Redskins (9-6), winner takes all.

The NFC East division title and a trip to the playoffs is on the line, while the loser goes home.

RGIII has led the Redskins to 6 straight wins. Dez Bryant has been playing at a Pro Bowl level of late.

Should make for a good game. Personally, I think RGIII is already the best player in the NFL. But that's just me. I always enjoy watching a different take on the ZBS offense, too.
If not the best, at least one of the best. great talent and a great person too.
Pollardized is online now   Reply With Quote