View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012   #109
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 42947 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Just About Ready to Close the Book on Schaub

Quote:
Originally Posted by otisbean View Post
Gotta agree with you, go back and watch the GB game, Rodgers was hitting guys that were flat out covered. I used to really like Schaub but I'm cooling on him considerably. I think he has topped at as a pretty good QB that ranks somewhere between 10-20. I'm not sure what to do about him. I know there not going to trade him, I guess the first step is to improve the OL as much as possible. BTW, I'm not putting it all on him but he has a large chunk of the blame for the recent offensive slide
Schaub has always been in a middle of the pack QB. At this point we have to ask ourselves, is this our guy? Can we win with this guy?

The answer, for me, is no. No we can't win with this guy.

TEXANRED is online now   Reply With Quote