View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012   #43
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 101315 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: How to fix the offense

Quote:
Originally Posted by amazing80 View Post
well I see guys beating their man consistently and Schaub under throwing them and then occasionally over throwing them...he did it what, 2 or 3 times today? how many times do you think we should go deep? the system is fine, the skill players are fine, the person running the offense is not fine.

but since we cannot change that right now we need to come up with another plan to further limit schaubs inabilities.

I think we need to run more but in order to do this we need to shore up the right side of the line...not sure how, but they better evaluate the entire team and see if we can plug anyone in at rg and get better play....because the last few games have not been good over there
agree schaub missed 3 TDs, sure AJ should of caught the under thrown ball but put it up above his chest its a TD, Lestar had a step on his man, and then Graham had a lot of room to roam on the pick.

I see 21 points that schaub kept us from getting.