View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012   #40
amazing80
Site Contributor

Section: my couch
Rep Power: 57187 amazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: How to fix the offense

Quote:
Originally Posted by utahmark View Post
I'm not sure about the first part. When all our guys are getting man coverage all game and all you ever see is an occasional man with half a step on thier defender..... It does'nt make the other coach want to double anyone. No one is worried about anyone on our team making a game changing play. I never see AJ getting double coverage anymore and we sure don't have anyone else to take the presure off. We need a playmaker.

You are right about Schaub being part of the problem as well.
well I see guys beating their man consistently and Schaub under throwing them and then occasionally over throwing them...he did it what, 2 or 3 times today? how many times do you think we should go deep? the system is fine, the skill players are fine, the person running the offense is not fine.

but since we cannot change that right now we need to come up with another plan to further limit schaubs inabilities.

I think we need to run more but in order to do this we need to shore up the right side of the line...not sure how, but they better evaluate the entire team and see if we can plug anyone in at rg and get better play....because the last few games have not been good over there