View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012   #38
amazing80
Site Contributor

Section: my couch
Rep Power: 87188 amazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: How to fix the offense

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
honestly. here is what i think.

when kubiak gets a little lead in a game he gets really conservative, i see no difference in what he did with our lead in the AFC and it really bit us in the ass. I think he is the reason for the drop off. He seems to get scared and tries to out smart himself.

so we get a lead in a game and go turtle and we get a lead in the AFC and go turtle, not surprising really. I expect to see him open it back up next weekend now that we've lost HFA haha
idk, we were barely ahead of indy and we seemed to drop off before we ever played them...something is not right, not sure what....