View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012   #32
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 157415 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: How to fix the offense

Quote:
Originally Posted by amazing80 View Post
what changed...did an olinemen get hurt or something...what is causing this massive drop off?
honestly. here is what i think.

when kubiak gets a little lead in a game he gets really conservative, i see no difference in what he did with our lead in the AFC and it really bit us in the ass. I think he is the reason for the drop off. He seems to get scared and tries to out smart himself.

so we get a lead in a game and go turtle and we get a lead in the AFC and go turtle, not surprising really. I expect to see him open it back up next weekend now that we've lost HFA haha

facebook.com/ThatRump
EllisUnit is offline   Reply With Quote