View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012   #26
utahmark
markbeth

Rep Power: 8735 utahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: How to fix the offense

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post

Then I think that we invest heavily in the offensive line. I'm talking first day picks and maybe a free agent signing. It's time to take OL picks more seriously.
I always thought that was one thing the Oilers did right. They drafted a bunch of O-lineman early and rode them for about 10 years. Sometimes you need more than lineman that work in the scheme that your using you need some guys who can outplay the guy in front of him.