View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012   #108
otisbean
All Pro

Rep Power: 5252 otisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Just About Ready to Close the Book on Schaub

Gotta agree with you, go back and watch the GB game, Rodgers was hitting guys that were flat out covered. I used to really like Schaub but I'm cooling on him considerably. I think he has topped at as a pretty good QB that ranks somewhere between 10-20. I'm not sure what to do about him. I know there not going to trade him, I guess the first step is to improve the OL as much as possible. BTW, I'm not putting it all on him but he has a large chunk of the blame for the recent offensive slide
otisbean is offline   Reply With Quote