View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012   #3
utahmark
markbeth

Rep Power: 11734 utahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: How to fix the offense

I'm not sure what we do about next week. Pray, I guess. Before next year starts I hope we draft a couple of lineman and have someone in mind to groom as Schaub's replacement.

I don't think we will be able to run the ball anymore this year. The colts had just givin up 300 yards rushing against the Chiefs and we could'nt run on them. Time to go back a couple of years and open up this offense if we have any hope of winning some games in the playoff's